03 February 2010

I missed you...

I missed blogging! Haha. It's over a week now since my last post. I am so sorry. There's nothing really interesting to tell you. I just stay at home.

I AM BORED!!! I NEED SOMETHING TO DO! If only I knew I'd do nothing, I shouldn't have left school. :( At least in the next 2 days I'd be going out. Tomorrow, I'd be in the University of the Philippines visiting my college friends. I'll also get my France shirt.
And on Friday, I'll be with my high school friends at the Mall of Asia. I miss those guys. It's been 2 months since I last saw them.

So, yeah, I'm very happy that I'll leave my boring home and go to Manila. 

And, I need a job. I still don't know what to do. Maybe tutoring for a start since I love to teach and I am still underage to have a real job. 

That's it. Bye! Love ya! Ciao! 

-Bitche. XD

No comments: