17 February 2010

All-nighter

Hey! 


So, Today's a UEFA Champions League night and my two favorite clubs of all time, A.C. Milan and Real Madrid C.F., are playing so I'll be staying up for the games. I wish ESPN or Star Sports would show it but if not, then I'd settle for matchcasts. This is one of the oh-so-many reasons why I hate it here. It's just that I always watch football games even if it is on at 4 AM. And then, this season, ESPNStar cancelled CL programs. It's shit. Oh well, so, if any of you are up,talk to me! I'll be OL on Yahoo!, and MSN. Ask me anything on Formspring. Follow me on Twitter.


Forza Milan! Forza Rossoneri! ¡Hala Madrid!


-Bitche. XD

2 comments:

mehmet ali başak said...

I do not any comment for this. I want to some diffirent think. my name is mehmet ali I am from Turkey. I m a university student(METU) this summer I think going philiphines. ifv you want we can be friends please add my email.and sed me yours my email: malibasak65@hotmail.com

February 16, 2010 12:50 PM

Bitche said...

Sorry to be rude, but can you read? My email addresses are in the sidebar. If you're thinking of going to the Phils. for summer, don't. There's reports of El Niño here, extreme heat that is.