18 February 2010

Best Day Ever

Hey!

Yes. I had a very nice day yesterday. (February 17) I went to Manila coz I had to get my Germany shirt and my best friend asked me to bring her gift for her dad to their home. Turns out her parents picked her up from school.  She just told that to me while I was on the way to her school. At least, the guy in front of me in the FXa public transportation here in the Philippines, sort of a shuttle or van or the like, was fit, he doesn't have the looks though, but the bulge was tempting. It was good I was wearing shades coz I always look down there. :P Everywhere I go I always see a hot guy or a cute guy, so it made my day. I didn't want to go home.

I went straight to McDonald's from Manila. There, I had my dinner coz I told the maid I won't eat at home. Outside were guys as if waiting for something. One came in and went to the CR (W.C.). He was hot and cute and he was wearing a black Italia jacket which was plus points for me. I wanted to follow him but I was eating and I am alone so I can't leave my things unattended. lols. So, I just watched his reflection from the glass. He saw me looking at him, smiled, then went outside. After a few minutes, he came in again and went to the CR again. He took his time there as if he's waiting for someone to go inside. I haven't finished eating so I didn't go there. He went outside looking at me. When I went outside, I stopped and looked for him, but I couldn't find him, so I went home.

When I got home, I quickly changed, didn't wear any underwear. In case something happens. I told my sister I'd be out indefinitely. There was a 7-11 store across the street so I bought condoms. Always be prepared lols.When I got there, I found him. I went straight inside and sat. I was looking at him and he looking at him. I was waiting for him to go inside. He didn't. Instead, he went somewhere and never came back. I was sad coz I really wanted something to happen. I haven't had cock for like 5 months already so I miss it. :( So, I tried to write the first chapter of my novel. Yes, I haven't started it yet coz I can't seem to find the right words to start it. It's been a month already since I said I'd start a novel. Then, I saw this guy sitting on a motorcycle. He wasn't cute or hot or anything. I didn't like him. He keeps on looking at me. I felt sad for him coz there were like 3 gays who approached him but nothing happened. Then he went inside to the CR. I followed after him. He didn't say anything. He just kept looking at me in the eye. I know what it means but like I said, I didn't like him. I went back to my seat, he went outside to the motorcycle. He kept on teasing me. He was like groping the handlebars or whatever you call it of the motorcycle. I laughed coz I know he is desperate. Poor guy. Well, at least at 1 AM two gays came in and ate. They asked him to come inside, they gave him money to eat. They talked and laughed and exchanged stories, I couldn't hear them coz they were 3 tables away from me, and there was this guy on the next table who is really handsome and so smooth. A girl came to her table. She looks like crap. And he was like kissing her on the cheek. EEWW. SO gross. The girl looks crap, really. I wish that guy would wake up from hypnotism and leave the girl.

So, yeah. It was the best day I have ever had alone. Next time I would see Italia guy, I would approach him and never let him go. HAHAHA.

Good night guys!

-Bitche. XD

No comments: