26 March 2010

Layout | Gym

Hey. What do you think of the new layout? Well, I am biased with the background coz I ♥ ITALIA! Even though there are more picturesque backgrounds available, I chose this one coz it's ROMA.

Comments? Suggestions? Reactions? Put them in the comment box. I need your thought on this. :)

The other 4 posts of the promised 5 posts will be coming up tomorrow coz I'm really tired and my arms and legs are hurting. Just had my first gym workout earlier today. Did some cardio and some weight training. I've never had any form of exercise in the last 6 months or so, so maybe that's why I'm hurting all around. I would choose volleyball or football over this, though. Not really fun. And not much hot or cute guys in the gym. Full of old gay people. And no hot trainers, only 1. Did not know his name coz I just saw a glimpse of him. Glad to hear that I only gained a pound and a half in the last 5 weeks. :) I'm at 221.5 lb. I just wish that it would worth the hard work I would be putting in. :) It's just for 6 months. Bought a pair of Nikes today. It's white with a red. Dunno the name I'll look it up and tell you tomorrow and maybe some pictures. :)

There. I talked about my day. :) Yes, that is my day. Coz the other parts of my day was spent in front of the computer or travelling so... :)

Caro,
Bitche. XD

No comments: