19 March 2010

Quickie...

Hey! I know it's been so long since my last post. Just don't find anything interesting to blog about.

My day has been routine. Wake up @ 4 or 5 PM local time, go OL, play Facebook Apps (Farmville, Mafia Wars, My City, Airline Manager) of my 6 (freaking) accounts, chat at the Bi Out Loud chatroom, eat dinner, sleep @ 6 AM local time.

I know. I am killing myself. Now I just slept 2 hours. I woke up @ 8 AM. I am off to UP in Quezon City to get my transcript and file an Honorable Dismissal for my transfer to FEU. So, it'll be just a quick stop in UP then back home. The travel is way longer than my stay in UP.

Well Nic, mein deutscher Freund from Getting it off my chest, suggested I blog about my sexcapades (which aren't interesting, really). He says "it is interesting to those who never had sex". (Hi Lloydie! :D)

So when I get back, I will bombard you with posts coz on Sunday it's 2 months since I created BBaMB. (YAY!)

So here is the list of what I will be posting later so that I wouldn't forget them:

  • 1st sex
  • Long and Meaty
  • Justin
  • My best friend
  • Lonely
A total of 5 so I think it makes up for my current lack of posting. Starting today I will post daily again and blog about ANYTHING that happens to me.

I know the title of this post is Quickie coz this should have been just a quick update. So yeah, I have to take a bath now. I have to leave. Buh-bye! See ya in a few hours, maybe 4 or 5 hours. :)

Ciao! Have a great Friday to you all! Love ya!

-Bitche XD

2 comments:

Lunty said...

LMAO even if i did have sexy time b4 ill still find it interesting... im horny like that ;) btw ive been to up quezon... we had a recital there once :)

Bitche said...

It's not UP Quezon! :P It's UP Diliman. And what recital? Where?