12 March 2010

Time to PARTEEEEY!!!

Hey. It's been a while since my proper blog post, eh?

Well, later today (Friday) I am gonna go back to my high school for (1) a production by the school's theater group Teatro Lasalyano(TL) entitled "Beauty Is The Beast" and (2) a concert/band fest/car show.

I dunno why it's called "Beauty Is The Beast", maybe it's a spin-off of the famous Disney fairy tale. I bet it's gonna be cool coz the director is really good. And the actors, some of which I know and have been on stage with, are good actors too. Everyone's expecting my presence since I am one of the well-known alumni of the TL. It's the 3rd straight year that TL is performing a production. TL was called Animo Teatro in my time, SY 2007-08, the first school year in which the club performed a school play.

The night event is entitled DLSC MAKI-ALAM KA! iVote STREET PARTY (DLSC Be In-The-Know iVote STREET PARTY). Popular local bands, such as Mayonnaise and Urbandub, are playing in the concert. Students will also be competing in the band fest entitled "ROCK TO VOTE 2010". The car show, entitled "VROOOM! '10!", is the first ever car show to be held by the school.

A lot of alumni and current students are gonna be there so I have to go. So, I am out the whole day tomorrow. The production starts at 8:30 AM so I have to leave the house at maybe 7 AM, which is in 5 and a half hours, so I probably should go to bed. Or maybe not sleep at all. XD

So, there. That's gonna be my day tomorrow. Maybe I'll tell you what happened on Saturday or tomorrow evening when I get home. See you then!

-Bitche. XD

No comments: