24 January 2010

The Introduction of Bitche to the World.

So I decided on adding more details about me coz when I read my first post again, I thought that it was so short for an introduction. :)


Hey everybody and welcome to my blog, The Bitche Life!

My real name is Ritche. I am 17 years old and I live in the Philippines. I am gay. I found out I am more attracted to guys when I was in my first 2 years of high school (13/14). I am "out" only to a handful of close friends. I started coming out to them last June 2009. 



I am supposed to be in college now but I stopped going to school coz I was bored. I didn't go to my classes anymore coz they were BORING. I started out in Math but I wasn't able to keep up. IT WAS HARD! Btw, College is where I first failed Math. So, when I knew I flunked I immediately wanted to get out of it. I shifted to the European Languages program. I got bored the first few months coz I know that I can learn them on my own. They were damn easy! :) And I always have a fight with my professors. They were old so one failed me in her class. And I also have a hard time waking up so one class I failed due to absences and/or lates. I regret being out of college, and I miss being in it. DO NOT BE LIKE ME. You'll hate yourself.


I love history. Except Philippine history. I love learning languages. So far, I can speak in Filipino(mother tongue), English(secondary language here), Italian, Spanish(conversational) and French. I am looking to add German to that list. I love the world really. When I was a kid, I memorized the capitals of the countries. I also love math and chemistry. My two best subjects. I love to teach. I always teach my classmates if they need me, even to the point that I am teaching the answers to the homeworks we have. :)


I am not very athletic. I am fat. Haha. But I like to play volleyball and football(or soccer or whatever you call kicking a ball into a goal). I also used to play badminton but I haven't had the chance to play again coz I am more into volleyball. I play as a setter. I played major roles in the school play during HS. I was a choir member during HS. Tenor/Bass, I can do both. I danced ballroom during HS. I love the tango and rumba. Very sexy.


About my personality, I am very independent. I like to do things on my own. I hate group activities. I am a loner if you must but I have friends. I don't care about things that do not involve me. I always strive to be different, to be unique. I don't like being compared to other people.


I'll post stories about myself and my life. I am online daily since I have nothing else to do so I'll update once or twice a day. Add me on MSN. puchie617@hotmail.com Add me on YM if you have. ritche_uy@yahoo.co.uk. Add me also on Facebook. ritche_uy@yahoo.co.uk. I have FB accounts on every email add I have so the one with the picture is the one to add.


'Till next time. Ciao!




Love,
Bitche. XD

No comments: