23 January 2010

Oh So Red...

Hey. So I wasn't able to update the last few days because the house is being repainted so everything's outside. My room is finished. It's got a new color. Oh So Red is the name of the color. Fitting isn't it? ;) Malandi! So, I was a no-show on 3 dates the past few days. I just don't feel like having sex right now. I'm bottom btw. But the next Saturday, I wish this will happen, a friend asked me if we could have a threesome with a friend of mine. So it's gonna be exciting. :) I haven't started my novel!!! I was supposed to post the first chapter tomorrow. I can't figure out on what part of Lance's life I should start with. :( I've written like 10 introductions but nothing I like so I'll try to write again today and wish that I can finally continue it. Wish me luck!


-Bitche. XD

No comments: