24 January 2010

My family.

Hey readers! (I hope I have one! XD) So. I'll talk about my family in this post.

My parents are both dead. Dad died in a car accident in Las Vegas back in 2003. We were on vacation there. We were from the Grand Canyon on the way back to the hotel in Las Vegas when the accident happened. My mom, my grandma and my godmother was also with us. I had a fractured ankle. Mom went into a coma for a few months after finding out dad died. Maybe she loves him so much that she couldn't take that he's gone. She never recovered her strength to speak and to move. She was bed-ridden after that. She died in 2006 due to pneumonia. I spent too many nights crying and dreaming of them.

I am the youngest of 4 siblings. Girl-guy-girl-gay is the sequence. lol. My sisters are 33 and 31 and my brother is 32. I am 17 so there's a big gap. As a result, I am not that close to them. I don't open up conversations with them. Not that I hate them but I am used to being left alone.  I am more open to my friends. I usually hide myself when I'm at home. I'm not the usual happy person. I am always angry when my sister talks to me. I live with my sister and her husband in our house. My brother has his own life. He has 3 kids with 2 different women. He and my sister always fight so I don't see him that much. He now has another girl. Luckily, she's not yet pregnant. :) My other sister, the younger one, is in the US working as a nurse in Las Vegas. She married a few months ago.  I was supposed to be there but my passport wasn't renewed.

So I consider my friends as family more than my siblings coz of the age gap probably. I don't get too well with them.

Now, I have accepted that my parents won't come back. I have recovered a long time ago. So I am fine now. I've been through a lot, haven't I?

-Bitche. XD

3 comments:

Dean Grey said...

I'm sorry to hear you lost both parents at such a young age!

-Dean

Bitche said...

Thanks Dean.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had to go through so much heartaches at such a young age. I've always wanted to stay by your side to
make sure you don't ever feel like you're all alone! I'm sorry I had to leave you! Leaving you and mom behind was painful, but I always believed you're a survivor and a fighter! People admire me for my strength in character, but I believe you are way stronger than I am. I know losing pa and ma had taught us so much about life, but I still wish they didn't die too soon. I wish I was there with you when you're lonely and sad. I wish you'd never felt that you have no one to run to! life sure can be such a bitch, and I'm glad that you manage to come out positive despite all the failures and losses you've had all these years! I love you forever! I'm here if you want to write me. I know it's too awkward to talk on the phone, but you can write me anytime about anything! xo