21 January 2010

My first entry.



Hey everybody and welcome to my blog, The Bitche Life!

My real name is Ritche, but I prefer to be called Bitche from now on. I am 17 years old and I live in the Philippines. I am gay. I am "out" only to a handful of close friends. I started coming out to them last June 2009. Uhm, I am very independent. Mainly because I grew up without parents and my siblings are a lot older than me. I don't care about other people's business as long as that doesn't involve me. I love to sing, to act, to dance, to write, to read and to eat. :) I always wanted to teach. I love English. I love History. I love Social Studies. I love the world sans the Philippines. ;) I don't go to school right now because I was kicked out of my school. I'm supposed to be a sophomore in college. I am currently writing a novel. I am still in the first chapter since I can't use the computer a lot these days. I love football or soccer or whatever you want to call it. I love Italy. I love Italian food. I love Italian men. THEY ARE SOOOO GORGEOUS! :) I love airplanes. I love cars. I love balls. :D

That's me. I want you to meet more of me in the stories I will post here. I am also posting the chapters of my novel here. I'm not hoping to have readers of my blog. I just want to share my bitche life with you.

So, that's about it. Thanks for reading in advance and hope you enjoy my stories.
Love ya!Ciao!
-Bitche. XD

No comments: